Saturday, November 2, 2013

5 Things to do at Disney

I'm sure you all have noticed that my blog says Food, DISNEY, and Family. Well, so far, I've covered the food and family but where's the Disney?!
Well, I've decided this morning to go ahead and give you all my 5 must do's at the World. If your a frequent visitor to the world, (hello Cumbest Clan!) your 5 things may be different than mine. Keep in mind when reading this list, this is what my family and I like to do when we go!

1. When visiting the Magic Kingdom, ride Space Mountain (for us it's numerous times). Alice (my mother in law) and I started this tradition of finding all the cameras on the rides. You know, those cameras that take pictures of you screaming your head off!? We have take so many funny pictures on Space Mountain.

This isn't on space mountain and it's not taken with a Disney cam but it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about!


2. When at Animal Kingdon, ride Expedition Everest . We love this ride! Even Andrew loved it (he rode it at 4 years old!) If your like me and don't mind seeing a little of the Disney Magic, ride in the very front. Otherwise, ride anywhere else!


3. For Adults, have a margarita at La Cava in Epcot (in Mexico of course). If your like us, you can order a bit of everything. (Pictured is a tequila flight, liquor flight, and 3 margaritas. I don't remember what they were, maybe Sherry does?)

 
If you don't have time for all this because you'd rather run back to ride test track one more time, you can grab one of these beauties at one of the carts. (It's strawberry, lime, and mango flavors!)
 
 
4. See the Osbourne Lights at Christmas. This is an amazing sight! To get the full effect, make sure you get there before the lights start (although if you don't make it for the start time, you can always go and check it out anytime between when it starts and when Hollywood Studios closes).
 
5. Eat at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney. I'm sure most of you know that my family is a bunch of foodies! We eat...a lot. It's actually the one thing we look forward to doing on every vacation. Raglan Road has wonderful food (I would recommend the Risotto), drinks, and live entertainment! Make sure you get the bread and butter pudding for dessert. It won't disappoint!
 
 
This is such a short list, it's hard to skim Disney down to just 5 things....I think I could almost write a book on the things I love to see, do, and eat at the World.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment