Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies.

These cookies are so good that they don't even last long enough for me to take a decent picture! ha!

I've used this recipe since I started baking when I was about 10. It's the one actual recipe that I know by heart!



2 1/4 cups Flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 sticks butter, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 package chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375.

Cream together sugars and butter, add in vanilla and eggs. Continue mixing about 2 minutes. Turn mixer to low and gently add in the baking soda and flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
Bake for about 10 min or until golden brown.

Tip: I use a melon baller to portion the dough onto the cookie sheet. Of course you can make them as big or as little as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment