Saturday, November 9, 2013

Drunk Driving

So many of us have kids. They may be young or they may be older, they may be years from getting a drivers license or they may have been driving for years.
Regardless, it's our job as parents to stress to our kids about not drinking and driving, or not getting in the car with someone who has been.
When I was in high school a friend of mine, Aaron Barber, was killed by a drunk driver. His brother, Jason,  was driving the car. His brother served jail time, became sober, and started traveling around talking to high school students about the consequences of drunk driving.
I tell Amber all the time to never drink and drive, don't even get in the car with someone who has been drinking. I don't care if she calls me at 2am asking me to come pick up her and whoever she is with, as long as she is smart enough to call me.
This is Jason Barber's website.  He has a good snippet from his video on here.
Just something to share....
http://www.itsnotanaccident.com
Please, talk to your kids about drinking and driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment